05 May Mediawave goes online!
So its true: online events during the pandemic of Covid-19 work really good!
Mediawave festival done a great job, gather the online community in large numbers, presented our 2020 Troubadours project in the best possible way! Congrats!
The presentation included short films and older concerts broadcast. Here is the list of troubadours involvement in the 30th edition of the Mediawave festival:
- 2020 Troubadours lunch-time music/film – Antal Brasnyó portrait film (SRB)
- 2020 Troubadours lunch-time music – Videos of The Frame Orchestra (SRB)
- 2020 Troubadours lunch-time music – Videos of ,Vetex & Panienki (BE, FR, PL)
- 2020 Troubadours – Creative Europe World Music Collaboration: Introduction of the French (Flonflons) and the Belgian (Via Lactea) partner organizations, videos of Belgian, French, Spanish and Polish artists (Rumbaristas ,Vetex & Panienki)
- 2020 Troubadours lunch-time music – Videos of Ferenc & Sára Kovács (HU)
- 2020 Troubadours – Creative Europe World Music Collaboration: Introduction of the Serbian partner organization (Etnofest), videos of Serbian and Hungarian artists (Antal Brasnyó, The Frame Orchestra, Ferenc Kovács Ferenc & Sára Kovács, Dániel Dudu Horváth)
The listed online events counted close to 4000 views, numerous shares, likes and reactions. Hey!, but stayed tuned, if all goes well – Mediawave will have its real and live event organized in September!